The mission of Texas Hematology Oncology Centers is to eliminate cancer in Texas, the nation, and the world through outstanding programs that integrate patient care, joint research and prevention.
We support education for undergraduate and graduate students, trainees, professionals, employees and the public.
Our patient’s needs come first
We shall be the premier cancer center in north Texas based on the excellence of our people, our research-driven patient care and our science. We are Making Cancer History.
Caring: By our words and actions, we create a caring environment for everyone.
- We are sensitive to the concerns of our patients and our co-workers.
- We are respectful and courteous to each other at all times.
- We promote and reward teamwork and inclusiveness.
Integrity: We work together to merit the trust of our colleagues and those we serve.
- We hold ourselves, and each other, accountable for practicing our values.
- We communicate frequently, honestly and openly.
- By our actions, we create an environment of trust.
Discovery: We embrace creativity, seek new knowledge and new breakthrough treatments.
- We help each other to identify and solve problems.
- We seek personal growth and enable others to do so.
- We encourage learning, creativity and new ideas.